How You Can Help
We are working with Children’s Organ Transplant Association (COTA) and trying to raise $100,000 to help cover the out of pocket costs like those of Evelyn's Transplant. COTA is a 501(c)3 organization; therefore donations to COTA are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. 100% of all funds raised are used for transplant-related expenses. COTA does not charge a fee or take a percentage of the funds raised.
- Click here if you want to Donate Now to help make a miracle for COTA families.
- Click here if you would like to a Send a Check.
- Click here to search for employers with Employee Matching Gift programs.
- Click here to learn how you can designate your United Way or Combined Federal Campaign donation to COTA.
- Click here if you would like more information about planned giving options and how to become a member of COTA's Hope Society.
More ways to help:
- Pray for Evelyn and her family
- Read and share the COTA for Evelyn S Appeal Letter
- Share our Trick or Treat for Transplant Flyer on Halloween
- Take a meal to Evelyn's family- Please email Tarah Voss for more information on the Shermans' Take Them a Meal page firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stay connnected with the Friends of Evelyn S Facebook page
The Children's Organ Transplant Association needs your help to make a miracle for Evelyn Sherman!
Volunteers are needed to help plan and implement fundraising activities. Individuals and groups who are interested in learning more about volunteer opportunities should contact COTA for Evelyn S Community Coordinator, Tarah Voss at 630.542.4422 or email@example.com or another key community volunteer.
The COTA for Evelyn S key community volunteers are:
Oversees and directs all campaign activities.
Tarah Voss 630.542.4422 firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Relations Coordinator
Coordinates all media contacts, press releases and publicity for fundraising activities and events.
Annette Hedman 206.992.6827 email@example.com
Maintains and updates patient campaign website.
Rebecca Montgomery 253.315.5325 firstname.lastname@example.org